As a Member of Gamlingay Leisure you agree that you will:
· Use the cleaning products, including hand sanitiser as provided.
· Wipe down the touch points of the equipment with the sanitiser spray and paper towels provided when you have finished using it.
· Replace equipment back onto the racks after you have finished with it and after you have cleaned it.
· If you carry and use a sweat towel you use it for personal use only and not to wipe down equipment.
· If you are unwell, symptomatic or have tested positive for coronavirus, do not attend the gym and follow government advice at the time.
· Not take bags onto the gym floor (free lockable lockers available).
· Not make or receive phone calls on the gym floor.
· Not take photographs or videos on the premises or post remarks or imagery to the internet that could identify another Member or a Member of Staff.
· Not drop or throw weights down on the floor anywhere in the gym.
· Not leave your belongings in a locker when you are not on the premises (we reserve the right to remove items left in lockers and donate it to charity).
· Use a locker to store your belongings when you are exercising. Locking the locker is strongly advised.
· Wear suitable clothing and footwear when exercising (denim, bare feet, flip-flops, boots or a bare torso are amongst the range of clothing choices that is unsuitable). Any member not wearing suitable attire may be asked to leave the gym.
· Wear clean clothing including footwear.
· Use the gym facilities and equipment in a proper manner and not in a way that might cause harm to yourself or others (just ask the gym instructor if you are unsure).
· Not use, block or interfere with fire, emergency or disabled access doors or alarms (except in a genuine emergency).
· Do not tamper with fire extinguishers.
· Not behave in an aggressive, abusive, racist, intimidating, anti-social or threatening manner or in a way that might cause distress to staff or Members. Anyone doing so will have their membership terminated immediately and Gamlingay Leisure reserves the right to contact the police if deemed necessary.
· Not discriminate, harass, or engage in physical or verbal contact with another member or member of staff.
· Not smoke, including e- cigarettes in any area of the gym and school site.
· Not bring any pets (other than official aid dogs) into the gym or MUGA
· Keep your face as visible as possible when using the entrance and on the gym floor (for example not wearing a helmet, baseball cap or hoody).
· Not conduct any Personal Training business with other Members.
· Come and go quietly so as not to disturb our neighbours.
· Use the designated parking spaces only.
· Not park your bicycle in an unsafe or in an inappropriate location. Where possible use the bike racks provided.
· Not use the gym whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or make use of any other medical substance which may affect your ability to exercise safely on our premises. Gamlingay Leisure reserves the right to remove you from the premises if it reasonably believes you are unfit to use the facilities.
· Not engage in any type of criminal behaviour whilst on our premises.
· Not sleep in our premises.
· Not cause damage to the premises, our or another Member's property.
· Not misuse the vending machines.
· Not force entry to locked doors.
· Not eat on the gym floor.
· Leave the premises before closing time.